About Education Aid Donor Levels and Scholarship Program Sponsors
Education Aid is extremely grateful to our donors and Scholarship Program Sponsors. Their contributions fund Education Aid’s initiatives and our Support a Student Scholarship Program. Education Aid makes education accessible to many students who would otherwise be unable to afford to attend school. For these disadvantaged students, getting the job training they need, or earning a college degree begins with the contributions made today.
We are always looking for donors to contribute to our mission, one of our scholarship program funds; or to sponsor a scholarship program themselves.
Every $10,000 raised makes it possible for Education Aid to support a deserving student for one year.
Scholarship Program Sponsorships start at $6,300 and sponsors get to brand and create their own custom scholarship program.
Platinum Level Donors have pledged at least $5,000 to go towards Education Aid’s mission or Scholarship Program of their choice.
Gold Level Donors have pledged at least $1,000 to go towards Education Aid’s mission or Scholarship Program of their choice.
Silver Level Donors have pledged at least $500 to go towards Education Aid’s mission or Scholarship Program of their choice.
Bronze Level Donors have pledged at least $250 to go towards Education Aid’s mission or Scholarship Program of their choice.
Benefits of Scholarship Program Sponsorship
- Scholarship Program Sponsors will have a custom Scholarship Program created and named after them. Our scholarship programs start at $5,000 and can provide support for a semester, year, or through graduation.
- Recognized as the Scholarship Program Sponsor on all PR related to their custom Scholarship Program.
- A page on their company’s website or on Education Aid’s website dedicated to their custom Scholarship Program.
- Listed as a Partner and a Scholarship Program Sponsor on Education Aid’s website.
- Education Aid will work with you or your company to create a custom Scholarship Program that meets your mission and values.
- This Scholarship Program will be branded/named by you or your company.
- You or your company will identify the type of student that they want to award with the Scholarship. This can include choosing a student from a specific geographic location, going to a specific school, or studying a specific major.
Education Aid’s Responsibilities for the Scholarship Program
Education Aid will review all of the applications, select the recipient, and administer the Scholarship Program on behalf of you or your company. Education Aid works closely with each student to ensure they stay on track to graduate. Education Aid will be responsible for all aspects of implementing and managing the day to day operations of the Program. This includes, but is not limited to:
- The collection and screening of all applications on behalf of you or your company.
- Verifying all student information with the school and any public or private institution necessary to make sure the student is, and remains qualified for the entire Scholarship Program.
- The development and implementation of policies and procedures necessary to validate the expenses of the selected student and making payments on behalf of the selected student.
- Reporting all expenditures on behalf of the student with the necessary backup to you or your company.
About the Scholarship Program
It is the mission of Education Aid to change the lives of students around the country by providing them with the financial support that they need to complete their education. This is accomplished through the Support a Student Scholarship Program (“Program”). Participants of this Program have payments made on their behalf for non-tuition related expenses that are not covered by their current financial aid. Many economically disadvantaged students do not receive enough financial support to pay for such expenses and ultimately end up dropping out of school. This Program was created to identify these students and to provide them with the financial support necessary to enable them to complete their degrees.
There are many costs, other than tuition, associated with earning a degree that typical financial aid packages do not cover. Many students simply cannot afford to pay for expenses, such as rent, books, and childcare while they are enrolled in school. Unfortunately, when students can’t pay for basic living expenses, often times they are forced to drop out of school. Our innovative program was created to identify these students, and to provide them with the financial support necessary to keep them in school and enable them to graduate. In order to ensure that the funds are utilized as they had been allotted, payments are not sent to the student; rather Education Aid pays for the expenses directly.
In order for students to qualify for the program, they must receive some type of financial aid, and be in good academic standing with their College or University. Only students attending an accredited school or job training program qualify for support. Students are also required to provide all of the relevant supporting documentation necessary to validate any expenses being paid for on their behalf.
Other Donations and Scholarship Sponsorships: For information on our other levels of sponsorship or how you can contribute, please contact Karyn Balfour at email@example.com