Education Aid Announces $7,200 Scholarship Program for Low-Income Students Enrolled at Strayer University
Education Aid, Inc., in partnership with Strayer Education Inc., announces a new scholarship opportunity designed to benefit low-income students who are actively pursuing their education. These scholarship funds are used to cover living expenses (rent, utilities, etc.) for students who otherwise cannot afford to pay for them. Many economically disadvantaged students stop attending school due to financial stress. This program was created to identify these students and provide financial resources to enable them to complete their degrees.
Recipients will be awarded $7,200 to cover living expenses over a 12-month period. Recipients will meet with Education Aid, Inc. to develop a monthly budget and provide copies of their monthly bills. Education Aid, Inc. will then use the scholarship funds to pay the bills directly on the recipient’s behalf.
- Applicant must be attending Strayer University’s Center City, PA campus.
- Applicant must be in an undergraduate program of study.
- Applicant must be in good academic standing with Strayer University.
- Applicant must have completed at least 3 terms or 27 credit hours at Strayer University.
- Applicant must qualify for a full Pell Grant ($0 EFC student).
- Applicant must remain enrolled in the University to maintain eligibility.